THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

DarkStar11

is one Smokin' Farker
Name or Nickame
Kevin
While trying to figure out lunch today, I came across a package of rice noodles in the pantry. There was a sous vide'd Albukirky Green Chile chicken breast hanging out in the fridge...

While the noodles were cooking, half of the chicken breast got cubed up and tossed in a pot with some chicken broth to warm up, along with some chopped green chiles, some Oakridge Saigon 21, and a dash of white pepper. Noodles were drained, rinsed, dumped in a bowl. The broth & chicken got dumped over the noodles, with some chopped cilantro and paper-thin sliced onions and carrots. Apologies for the lack of pics - I intended to take one of the bowl, but work dictated otherwise. It was pretty dang tasty for a quick lunch - something I'll definitely play off of in the future.

Back