THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

FrankD

Wandering around with a bag of matchlight, looking for a match.
Name or Nickame
Frank
Hello,

My name is Frank. First. Thanks for all the information I've gathered from the shadows. Truly awesome stuff.

I live in Berks County PA with my wife and young daughter. About 30 miles from Meadowcreek in BBQ geography. I am an Attorney focusing on general civil litigation. I am deeply passionate about homemade food. Bread. Sausage. And especially BBQ.

My first experiences were with char griller offsets. Just awful. My first real rig was a PBC..which is great...but lacked the hands on experience. Not learning my lesson..I bought a Camp Chef pellet cooker. Great, but really an oven. I just recently bought a WSM. Which has been put to good use already and allows for a modicum more control but allows me to sleep! I will be buying an sq36 next spring.

I am excited to glean even more information and contribute my own to this great group of people.

(Heres some pictures of BBQ if i did it right)

Attachments

Welcome to the forum from Victoria, Aust.
Nice friendly bunch here that are very sharing with information.
Enjoy your time here, I sure have

Back