THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Highonthehog

MemberGot rid of the matchlight.
Hello fellow BBQ lovers! Three years ago I got transplanted from Eastern North Carolina to the Olympic Peninsula of Washington State. Along with me came my love for serious BBQ, my skills of cooking and my smoker! I can tell you, my Eastern NC version of foods are a big hit. Now catering part time and attending events we offer everything from whole hog "Pig Pickins" to Pancake breakfast. I've posted a photo of my traveling smoker. It has a flat top and grill on board, three high output burners and is currently in rehab getting a warming box and two additional smokers added!
I'm happy to be a member of this group! I love learning more about the art of cooking and about all things BBQ!

:clap2:

http://i1287.photobucket.com/albums...10662872_272809660766267753_n_zps207f3961.jpg

Welcome to the best place on the 'Net - glad you're here. Enjoy your time. If you have a question, please use the search feature first. If you don't get an answer, or get too many to figure it out, then start a thread and ask the question. Nearly everything has been asked/answered already - some of the answers are even right. Ha. See ya around, Lord willing.

Sorry for the delay, but Welcome aboard Michael, glad to have you here.

Don't be afraid to look around and explore the other forums like our catering and food handling forums.

I hope to see you in the Q-Talk forum soon. You'll find help on almost every topic from cooking your first Pork Butt to curing and smoking your own ham and bacon.

If you can't find the topic you need help with, or have questions about, just start a new thread in "Q-Talk". There are many people with years of experience that are willing to answer your questions and guide you in the right direction.

Back