THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Congrats to all who walked. Sorry I didn't get a chance to see more people. We can in late Friday & then retreated to a hotel for a little sleep.

We had a great time helping Dan (3-eyz) mostly staying out of his way and running boxes.

Tom

Tom and Christy - Thanks for helping out Dan in my absence, great job on the sausage also!!!

My one and only compliant about this contest is the cooks meeting. It is at 7, we don't get out of there until 8 with boxes. It is a bit unorganized as far asking each team one at a time what extra categories we are doing. We check that off in the application. I understand that the kids que is going on before it so that is the reason why we start the meeting so late. I just wish they would give us the boxes earlier in the day. Other than that I cant wait until next year!!!
spoke with a committee member for new holland, the issue has already been address, and next year, it should be setup to get the boxes before hand... so hopefully the cooks meeting will go smoother than years past.

spoke with a committee member for new holland, the issue has already been address, and next year, it should be setup to get the boxes before hand... so hopefully the cooks meeting will go smoother than years past.
And THAT is a perfectly example why this contest is so great

My one and only compliant about this contest is the cooks meeting. It is at 7, we don't get out of there until 8 with boxes. It is a bit unorganized as far asking each team one at a time what extra categories we are doing. We check that off in the application. I understand that the kids que is going on before it so that is the reason why we start the meeting so late. I just wish they would give us the boxes earlier in the day. Other than that I cant wait until next year!!!

I will definitely put up with an extended cooks meeting when the organizer has access to stylish and powerful New Holland Tractors to pull you out of the mud!

And special thanks to Smokin' Turkey for hauling out our rig with his 4x4 Avalanche! I believe I still owe you $16 dollars for the rub you gave my cousins. You can keep the bill for the the tow! :biggrin:

Great seeing everyone. Good times as always. And Sled - the PA Pizza was quite good!

Back