THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anyone have the Kid's Que results?

"Ages 12 and Under

Overall

1st Place - Sara Feil
2nd Place - Samuel Vink
3rd Place - Jake Guttman
Chicken

1st Place - Sara Feil
2nd Place - Jake Guttman
3rd Place - Matthew Rogers
Beef

1st Place - Alyssa & Sammi
2nd Place - Sara Feil
3rd Place - James Vink
Chef's Choice

1st Place - Samuel Vink
2nd Place - Jake Guttman
3rd Abby & Emma

Ages 13 - 18

Overall

1st Place - Maddie, Allison & Ally
2nd Place - Collin Quigley
3rd Place - Abby & Alexis
Chicken

1st Place - Collin Quigley
2nd Place - Maddie, Allison & Ally
3rd Place - Taylor Haberle
Beef

1st Place - Maddie, Allison & Ally
2nd Place - Abby & Alexis
3rd Place - Rachel Feil
Chef's Choice

1st Place - Abby & Alexis
2nd Place - Collin Quigley
3rd Place - Maddie, Allison & Ally"

Congrats to all! Very nice event, will be next year for the KCBS. Glenn did a great job with this, all the organizers were very helpful. Fantastic job!!

Took a 3rd in Chicken and was tied for 3rd in the Kids Que Chef's Choice. The beef was an absolute disaster! Not a confidence builder going back to the big guys this fall. :roll:

Nice to meet a few of you finally, and got to meet Myron there. Very cool

-TF

Congrats to Bob and Tuffy and everybody else. This is becoming our "home" event and it's really nice to have everything so well run by the organizers. We'll see everybody next year for sure.

This was our first time at New Holland and it turned out to be our best finish this year. Great event, well run, and awesome location. We'll be back for sure.

Brian
Eggstra Point BBQ
Stumps Stretch

BBQ tv video with judges commentary [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p3viuE_x57w&feature=youtube_gdata_player"]New Holland Summer Fest 2012 BBQ contest - YouTube[/ame]

Here are a few pics of my 6 year old son Matthew at the Kids Q. He had a 3rd Place Chicken Call.

546728_10151421542063504_1320426842_n.jpg

284948_10151421854223504_107564135_n.jpg

488368_10151422221878504_1173912687_n.jpg

I loved the pics of the kids walking up their entries. My grandaughter was very upset that she was too young to compete. She is now in training.

I have to say thank to you Mike, when you and Myron walked over and spent some time with Alyssa and Sammi , they thought it was just awesome! My kid is still on cloud 9!

The BBQ TV video is up on YouTube, I noticed the shots of Myron and Mike hanging with the kids in the kids Q area, pretty darn cool of you guys.

Back