Roll Call. Inside 30 days. New Holland Summer Fest, New Holland, PA - 8/22-23 (w/Results)008

Black Tie BBQ will be there

Looking forward to seeing you all there and congrats on last weekend's victory again!

I beleive my family is staying at the Country Squire. I'll be in the trailer.

Colin is debating doing the kids Q but may have him check it out this year and wait until next year when he's a little older.

Count the Backyard All-Stars in too (me, Jim and his daughter Kelly).
Hopefully we'll be a little more organized this time. We really had our heads up our azzes last time.:roll:
Kelly's entered in the Kid's Q this time. Can't wait to see what she comes up with.

This is our first year there and we are looking forward to it. Hopefully it will not be as hot as the others this year

The Chambers family will be there but only on Friday with our 2 girls giving it their best shot at the Kids Q! We're really looking forward to it and to meeting some of our new Brethren friends there! ;-D

Beth and family

We will be there again this year also. Hey, with the season I'm having this year score wise, Ive decided to do the cooking class on Thursday! I figured it can't hurt.

As for places to eat, there is always the Shady Maple for mass quantities on the buffet. It's not to far.

Mike

The Chambers family will be there but only on Friday with our 2 girls giving it their best shot at the Kids Q! We're really looking forward to it and to meeting some of our new Brethren friends there! ;-D

Beth and family
My son is doing the kids que. Look forward to meeting you

Sled it is almost time for the Sledcast. Can't wait to see you guys in a couple weeks.

Sled,,, I do hope that vibe changes,,,don't need the heat like last year,, but don't need the rain either,, have head enough in the past two days...

I think you are correct. The rain vibes have completely gone away. Still a bit early but i am going to take a stab at it..... 90 partly cloudy:biggrin:

As long as it's not like last year...180* with zero chance of shade.

As for places to eat, there is always the Shady Maple for mass quantities on the buffet. It's not to far.

Unfortunately, it is not open on Sunday. It is open for Saturday dinner tho, and we are heading there for breakfast on Friday before setting up. The AYCE breakfast is AWESOME

Who are those guys? will be there. I will be running late, at this point it looks like I have to work on the 22nd.:icon_smil I am still looking forward to this one, its getting about time for an extended outlook Sledcast aint it?

Back