THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NC-Q

Knows what a fatty is.
Managed to score a free brinkman burner the other day. I found it sitting out with a huge pile of garbage on the curb in my neighborhood. Brought it home, smiling all the way. Looks pretty good, works great!
F994270E-7591-4644-9F12-0022357F59AC_zps6f1kjhs9.jpg

57F5CDA9-8C97-4F20-BB6A-EAF12F4DC9C2_zpsqkznqys6.jpg

8DB6B65D-6DAA-4847-B5DE-519E108CDDE5_zpsjox7v2yq.jpg

999A1E73-E0DA-4727-9467-EF6B3E5068CC_zpskig1eui2.jpg

I used it to fire up a chimney for some chicken on the weber kettle last night! Only problem I foresee with it is the hose looks like there's some dry rot. Anyone know where I could pick up a new hose for this guy?

Definitely am gonna grab some oysters this weekend! I think I'm gonna have some fun with this...

Last edited:
Best

place would be a Propane Supply Shop. Take the old one with you. They may be able to use some of the old parts, regulator etc and can make a longer hose for it too. Plus, they have the heavier gauge hose as well.
Nice score!!

Nice score! I would never pass up on a score like that. Glad your brakes worked well! :p

On a side note, if anyone knows any way to fix these things, please pm me.

I'm planning a trip up to the Asian grocery mega-mart tomorrow to pick up a new wok! I've got one with a chincy flat-bottom I was stuck with because of my electric range... Definitely time for an upgrade :-D!

I'm planning a trip up to the Asian grocery mega-mart tomorrow to pick up a new wok! I've got one with a chincy flat-bottom I was stuck with because of my electric range... Definitely time for an upgrade :-D!

If you have access to a used plow disc and welding equipment you can make an excellect cooking utensil.

Ohh... Discada is definitely going to happen. I'll be on the lookout for a plow disc. I think I'm even going to sand some of the rusty bits and give it a fresh coat of high-temp paint while I'm at it!

Back