THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jethro608

Full Fledged Farker
Hi everybody & thanks for the op. 2 learn from you. A co-worker told me about this site & it sounded like a place I should been a long time ago. I. I have been cooking on 2ein weber for years. My ex brother in law taught me cook SLOw. So my family already thinks we'll have lunch at supper time . Lol. It takes almost 3 hrs for yard bird. Well they bought me first real smoker for my birthday. Wow are they in for a suprise. Lol. So like I said a gift. Mine for life. I got acharbroil gourmete deluxe off set smoker aka (COS) hennce the mods.moving smoe stack, jb weleded all seams ,yea had to take it all apart after I put it together. **** got some stove caulk to make lid gasket got to find heat disfusser. Lowering stack also .blankets. like I said mods. I'll take any advise under advisement. Except return it. ( mom wife kids grandboys ) GIFT. Sorry don't know how 2 post pic yet but I will. When I finally get it together again and seasoned . I'll let u know can't wait . Oh yea I forgot 2 say I spent 15 yrs in K.C. with that boter in law .so I know a littel about BBQ.. well I'll quit yammering . THANKS again. Jethro608

Welcome fellow Iowawegian.
What impact did Jethros in Altoona have on you ID? Eat there,work there?
You'll enjoy your time here at BBQ University.
There's plenty of comps in the area, maybe we'll hook up somewhere.
Ed

Is this a babbling farker in the making, or what! That's a great intro! Mod on! Welcome, Jeth!

Welcome, Jethro! This is a great place, and you're gonna love it here! :-D

well I don't know if I'll ever find a match don't really know where to post or how 2 load the pic off my phone and that's all I got . No computer *nd igot some pics & few oh **** a lot of questins + I really am chatty .

not sure if this is the place ethier

Well don't know if the place 2 reply or not. But here it goes. Got my nickname years ago. Yea ate there 1 time. But - wood think it might . Well I'll shut 4 now till I find. Out if I'm in the right spot cause _ really got to find a match tired of being in the dark!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back