Contest Announcment New Contest, Connecticut State Championship, Ridgefield Gone Country BBQ Festival, May 3,4 2014

Well, after sending in my application and money 1 month ago , I got an email from organizer that they had reached their limit of 18 teams and I was not one of them...I guess I will be heading to Naptown BarBayQ for their $11,500 prize purse...I'm just wondering why it took a month to figure out that they reached their limit...

Well, after sending in my application and money 1 month ago , I got an email from organizer that they had reached their limit of 18 teams and I was not one of them...I guess I will be heading to Naptown BarBayQ for their $11,500 prize purse...I'm just wondering why it took a month to figure out that they reached their limit...

Oh Man!!!! That sucks Tim!!! Well, looks like your just gonna have to kick some Butt down there then!!!!! Good Luck Bro!!!

We got the same email saying we didn't get in either. I tried to be angry but with the huge entry fee and weak prize money they are doing me a favor. But seriously it took a month to count to 18? Oh well lots of contests out there.

I'm in. I think I sent my application in January. While the cost vs prize fund is a bit skewed. Can't cook 'em all if you dont cook Connecticut. I knew when I saw only 18 teams, that there would be pissed folks.

We got the same email saying we didn't get in either. I tried to be angry but with the huge entry fee and weak prize money they are doing me a favor. But seriously it took a month to count to 18? Oh well lots of contests out there.
Ted...Lets caravan down to Annapolis!!

If you didnt make the cut its because you didnt make the list prior to the public announcement of the comp. This is actually an invitational.

If you didnt make the cut its because you didnt make the list prior to the public announcement of the comp. This is actually an invitational.

If its an invitational, then it cant be a qualifier. :) BBQ Illuminati Strikes again. !!

well Ack-que got in and the only invite I got was a post in this forum recruiting teams--the fact I live 20 minutes way? I don't know

Back