THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hey there Bro, looks good on photos, but it looked a lot better when it was parked in my driveway for the night.

Trucky9754

cooking on
Fast Eddy FEC100
C/S sm009
Weber Gasser
2 X Ultra-accurate Thermopen RED of course.
Official MOINKER since 2010
KCBS Member
7 X 14 Competition Trailer

That trailer is a thing of beauty! I only wish I could afford its little brother. Where do you live and will you have a lock on it? Just kidding, I'm just jealous, lol.

Hey there Bro, looks good on photos, but it looked a lot better when it was parked in my driveway for the night.
Trucky9754

Thanks for the use of your driveway, it's sitting where it belongs now! Well, as long as someone doesn't complain to the neighborhood assocaition, them damn covenants!

Nice trailer Don! I know your feeling, and you will really enjoy it :becky:

Thanks Kevin. Let me know what kind of work table you end up getting for your prep area. I'm thinking about buying something with a backsplash instead of using my existing table i got from Sam's.

Very nice. Trucky is stepping it up!!

FYI - They don't stay that shiny long.

I hear ya Todd, I'm actually thinking about a cover since I'll be storing it outdoors.

Back