THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My Bullsheet hasnt arrived as of today!

Maybe the weather has delayed its arrival, not sure but the bills always arrive in a timely manner.

Todd thanks for posting the article with your two precious sons.

Still no Bullsheet. Wish there was some sort of thread that I could post in to bring this to the attention of the BOD...

I don't have my February one yet either. But then again, it's not May....

Steph and crew do such a great job, that is why I want to get it.... Hopefully some of it will still be current by the time I receive it.

Scottie

I don't have my February one yet either. But then again, it's not May....

Steph and crew do such a great job, that is why I want to get it.... Hopefully some of it will still be current by the time I receive it.

Scottie

My sons will still be as cute in May as they are in February. :mrgreen:

Doesn't surprise me that the February issue is late to some people. Standard mail takes a back seat and with all the financial statements that need to be postmarked by January 31, they get delivered first. Then Postmaster Jim at your local distribution center has that pallet with your Bullsheet back in a corner and finally gets around to routing it after the income tax returns have been delivered.

Same thing happens in December with holiday mail.

Hopefully Merl and Carol see this.

Seems every month my Bullsheet comes late every month.

I wonder if it is something they can even control. The deadline for the Bullsheet is the 15th of each month. I'm sure produce and ship them at the same time and not by region. I could be wrong. My guess is that the hold up is the mail system and not KCBS or publisher. Could be wrong.

Back