THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Doing some work on forum. You may experience an error when u try to post or save a setting. It's only temporary.

jmilleronaire

Knows what a fatty is.
uploadfromtaptalk1302655442022.jpg
So my girl wanted a cookout for her friends tonight.. I only had my smokey mountain and brinkmann offset. I got to buy a grill today!
uploadfromtaptalk1302655535269.jpg
The happy family.

Unfortunately, the burgers and dogs were devoured before I could get pics, but rest assured I got her dirty already!

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using Tapatalk

And yes, that's kingsford blue bag. The last time I used a weber kettle was as a little boy with my dad, and he always used blue bag (not much other option back then), so I had to do it too. Somehow it felt right, and the food was as delicious as I remember.

Yep, they had the OTG 22.5 in black, green and blue... faced with a life-changing decision, I obviously went blue.

But they also had the performer in black or red. If only I could have justified double the cost, I'd love to have that counter space! Now I have to figure out a table of some sort.

Maybe I can convince her I need two grills?

I have a Maroon Performer(MS STATE BULLDOGS) and a coupla black ones and a ranch kettle and a 18 and 22 wsm.Where could I find a green weber??? It would give my friends on the BGE Forum FITS!!!

Back