THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

For us guys up in Canada you can pick this unit up for only $20 @ Canadian Tire. I love it, I am still on the same can of propane I started with in the summer. It's light, I take it camping, you get the Tim the Toolman rush when you light it off and hear it's roar and to top it all off it works! I run it for about two to three minutes to light my Kamada Grill.
Big Kahuna

For us guys up in Canada you can pick this unit up for only $20 @ Canadian Tire.
Big Kahuna

Dang. That's a great price.

One of the reasons i have resisted getting a propane weedburner is because the ones at Harbor Freight require an adapter before they can be used with the small 1# tanks. Even though I have an extra 20# tank of propane I don't want to lug that thing around (and don't want to drop another $20 on an adapter).

Any pics of what this gizmo looks like hooked up to a tank and in action? Do you need both hands to operate, or can you light it up and go with just one hand?

Thanks!

Any pics of what this gizmo looks like hooked up to a tank and in action? Do you need both hands to operate, or can you light it up and go with just one hand?

Thanks!

one handed

3900.jpg

Back