THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

W

wheelterrapin

My new WSM 22.5 arrived and I just got it assembled. It arrived in great shape and I cannot wait to fire it up.

Here is a picture of it:

WSM.jpg

Congrats. I got one a couple of months ago. My wife is worried because it is bigger than her. She tells everyone if she is missing, check the smoker.

Thanks Gang, I got this so I would not have to fire up the Ole Hickory CTO when I wanted to do a small cook.

I am leaving tomorrow to go to the Ole Hickory plant at Cape Girardeau, Mo to attend the Mike Mills cooking class Saturday and when I get back I will fire the beat up and see how it cooks a brisket.

Paul

My new WSM 22.5 arrived and I just got it assembled. It arrived in great shape and I cannot wait to fire it up.

Here is a picture of it:

WSM.jpg

Way cool.....congratulations! I'm saving to get the WSM and find myself very impatient

I love mine, just remmember if you use water heat it up first if not it will take for ever to get to temp. Its a great smoker and Ive had many great cook on mine.

Back