THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

lastmajordude

is One Chatty Farker
The "Poah" side of Madison Co. Mississippi
Name or Nickame
Dude
Well dudes and dudette, I marinated chicken thighs Sunday aft in KC Masterpiece Caribbean Jerk marinade. I rarely marinade ANYGTHING, but ......I see the light!!. It may not be everyone’s fav, but I am definitely impressed. Sweet with a very slight bite. KUDOs to this flavor profile, and a great thing is you can have add on’s ....wing dust or whatever yardird seasonings at the end you want........in the words of StaleCracker the cajun....”they just learned me something”....cheers

I like McCormick Caribbean Jerk seasoning. They have a marinade recipe on their website. Its really good and a lot cheaper then buying premade bottles.

Thanks for this info. I have bought every Jerk marinade available but none were even close to the taste I desired. After reading you post I started looking for the McCormick seasoning. No one had it around here so I ended up ordering it from Sam's. I followed their recipe on their website to make the marinade, man my search is over. It has the flavor I was looking for and is as good or better than any Jerk seasoned offerings at restaurants that I eat at.

Thanks again

Thanks for this info. I have bought every Jerk marinade available but none were even close to the taste I desired. After reading you post I started looking for the McCormick seasoning. No one had it around here so I ended up ordering it from Sam's. I followed their recipe on their website to make the marinade, man my search is over. It has the flavor I was looking for and is as good or better than any Jerk seasoned offerings at restaurants that I eat at.

Thanks again

Lahawk1, I'd be interested in making a Jerk marinade for chicken and was wondering if this is the recipe you are talking about:

https://www.mccormick.com/recipes/main-dishes/caribbean-jerk-marinated-chicken

Thanks!

I got some Graces Hot jerk, soaked some thighs in it today for about 5 hours, I really liked it wife said to hot lol. they make a mild also.

Back