THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Did anyone pick up one of thw WSM 18.5's from Home Depot for $41? I was listening to BBQ Central Radio last night as I was out of town during the live broadcast and heard Rempe mention HD was selling the stocked 18.5's WSMs for $41. I was on the way home and did an immediate detour to the HD. Unfortunately, they didn't have any and the lady I spoke to didn't even know what they were. I hope some of the Brethren got to take advantage of that!

Did anyone pick up one of thw WSM 18.5's from Home Depot for $41? I was listening to BBQ Central Radio last night as I was out of town during the live broadcast and heard Rempe mention HD was selling the stocked 18.5's WSMs for $41. I was on the way home and did an immediate detour to the HD. Unfortunately, they didn't have any and the lady I spoke to didn't even know what they were. I hope some of the Brethren got to take advantage of that!

Yes some people on here did score, but it was hit or miss at most HD's. Alot of HD's don't even stock them.

Yep yep yep... solid realization there. Hope you have many more cooks on it!!!

Back