THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

To be honest not the best show.
BUT... on the other hand at least it was a show about cooking and BBQing some what.

Seemed to focus more on the personalities of the cooks instead of the cook itself.

I did not pick up many tips on how to "up my game" -but I've been hanging around here for years- just soaking it in.

I'd love for few of the brethren here (who I am in awe of) to tell them "hold my beer"

None of the contestants really blew me away with what they knew. They were just better than the poor souls who got cut.

Someone needs to get Melissa Cookston her own show. I would watch that and take notes.

I enjoyed it overall. It was entertaining. Skipped through bits and pieces because it has manufactured drama in places. Would kill for their meat & kitchen ingredient choices. Smoker choices were nice. The judging was suspect at times, but its entertainment so lets give them that. The lady judge was full of herself at times. The diff cooks were an interesting bunch. I get why the loud guy was kicked off ep 2, however he was pretty entertaining.

Back