Need some help pricing BBQ GEAR for Chambers

Damn. I had a dream a few years ago, when I was a new member, about visiting Dan to see his BGE. Ronelle was there and a couple others. Went to the back yard to see the cooker and it was in pieces, scattered about the back yard, shards forming a path to the fire pot. Seems somehow prophetic now. That BGE was a birthday present I think.
I seen that before and even have a pic...

You sure can pull off pigtails, Guerry!

dorothy_home1.jpg

When you get the time, it's pretty simple. If it's professional grade gear in excellent condition, it's going to lose about 15% from low retail. If it's Pro-sumer or home grade, it will lose closer to 40% from retail.

The one issue is electrics lose performance, so you almost need to test them to determine value.

When you get the time, it's pretty simple. If it's professional grade gear in excellent condition, it's going to lose about 15% from low retail. If it's Pro-sumer or home grade, it will lose closer to 40% from retail.

The one issue is electrics lose performance, so you almost need to test them to determine value.

Yeah, it's that whole "get the time" thing that's the trouble.

I literally have every single weekend between now and the end of October booked. If I'm not competing, it's cooking for some other reason. We're shooting for 22 competitions this season. I even have stuff planned on the wife's birthday and our anniversary weekends. :eek:

I'm tryin! She's just not real interested. It may have something to do with all the work involved at comps? :roll:

We have a competition in Cleveland, GA in October that I've been trying to get her to go with me on and afterward we can slip on over to Savannah. So far....no dice.

Back