Need SMoker advice

Those are all good units. Although I am backwoods biased. if you can wait two months the G2 fatboy will be here. Upgrades will be depth to hold full pans and the heavy duty racks. This or the G2 Party are the best backwoods options for KCBS cooking for the money. Add butt sliders to them and you have a dynamite set up. Both are priced in mid $2k range.

Those are all good units. Although I am backwoods biased. if you can wait two months the G2 fatboy will be here. Upgrades will be depth to hold full pans and the heavy duty racks. This or the G2 Party are the best backwoods options for KCBS cooking for the money. Add butt sliders to them and you have a dynamite set up. Both are priced in mid $2k range.

I really like your T-handle stands for the Backwoods. Are you making one for the G2 Fatboy?

go with what is available to your area, i just got a backwoods and was faily surprised on the lower build quility, but it cooks very well.i was trying to get a humphreys but i would have had to cross the boarder, from the pictures they sent to the backwoods i got i wish i drove a little, backwoods are tin cans :boxing:

Guys I appreciate everything but after talking to smokinit I decided to go with the down east beast by Humphrey smokers ! Nothing against BWS or anyone elses opinion but if feel that'll give me the product I am looking for! Appreciate everything guys!

Back