THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tricky

is one Smokin' Farker
I have the full size RecTec (RT 680) and the cover it came with has been reduced to shreds. It held in there for a few years, but I always thought my kids were pulling it off and messing with my cooker because the cover would be half off when I'd go into the back yard. The other night I saw a massive raccoon retreating from my grill area and I think it might have been trying to get at my grease bucket.

Anyway, I need a replacement cover.

$80 for the custom cover on the RecTec site. That's pretty steep for a cover - anyone have a more generic one they have used that fits relatively well?

I know this is a bit of a specialized question, so hopefully there are a few RecTec users out there among the brethren.

The Rectec cover is actually a good deal. It is heavier than most generic covers. Looking at ours i think it will definately last a long time.

I had a rec tec, and their cover. It was OK. (the one I had). It is nothing like the quality of "Covers by Mel" I purchased for my LSG. Might want to see if they make one for the Rec Tec.

Back