NE Ohio Brethren Bash Photo Thread

John and Jody, thanks so much for hosting this Bash. You guys thought of everything! Karen and my friends Pete, Brenda, Annette and Dave wanted me to tell you how much fun they had and to thank you. They were very impressed with everything and the Brethren and the Brethren spirit.

I think I know what "meat sweats" are now. We did bring a vegetable , stuffed peppers, if that counts.

So great to meet some of the Brethren I've never met and to see the ones I have met before.

great time hanging out with some of the legends of the bbq brethren. we even capped off the night with a call from the big bossman himself. anyone who hasn't been to bash should definitely make the time to attend one.

I was having so much fun that I only got one pic. it was of a bee that got a little too close to the malort and surcome to its power

ICGM8Esh.jpg

great time hanging out with some of the legends of the bbq brethren. we even capped off the night with a call from the big bossman himself. anyone who hasn't been to bash should definitely make the time to attend one.

I was having so much fun that I only got one pic. it was of a bee that got a little too close to the malort and surcome to its power

ICGM8Esh.jpg

Thanks for coming out and thanks for the beers!

You have a beautiful family.

John and Jody, thanks so much for hosting this Bash. You guys thought of everything! Karen and my friends Pete, Brenda, Annette and Dave wanted me to tell you how much fun they had and to thank you. They were very impressed with everything and the Brethren and the Brethren spirit.

I think I know what "meat sweats" are now. We did bring a vegetable , stuffed peppers, if that counts.

So great to meet some of the Brethren I've never met and to see the ones I have met before.

Fantastic to meet you and your friends!

The fried walleye was ridiculous, that’s my lunch today :)

Back