THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A fan of Molly Moker's channel. Thought you might like this one.[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fe1GmwXfVzk"]Does Nashville Have the Country's Spiciest Chicken? - Food Tripping With Molly Season 2, Episode 7 - YouTube[/ame]

Been meaning to do a hot fry chicken, this thread put it on the menu the week.

Great cook! I'm going to grill fry it though. Love the results without the oil/cleanup

32870346313_b2565af2ba_b.jpg

I've got pizza on the menu for tonight (guests request) but dang I'd much rather have some of your fried chicken!

Munchkin gets bigger and cuter every time you take a pic. :)

Appreciate the feedback. Wasn't off the charts good, but pretty darned good for a second attempt. CINCHOUSE is so patient and I'm thankful that she likes trying and participating in my crazy ideas.

Some real good ideas presented.

THIS is why I love this forum and this community as much as I do. You folks continue to provide me with new ideas and thoughts and approaches and techniques that I'd never dreamed of. I can only hope to contribute a bit here and there...

Hey if it's got Munchkins seal of approval I'm all in. Looks great. I like to add just a hint of smoked paprika for a subtle hint of smokiness.

Back