THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

robl45

Name or Nickame
Rob
Hello,

After multiple shipments, it looks like my new grill is finally working. All seems good except the rear infrared when I turn it on, is basically spitting fire out. Just wondering if that is normal? The bottom burners appear fine and the side infrared appears fine.

I've only had one grill with a rear infrared burner and it was years ago but I don't think that's normal. I only used it twice and the first time it worked fine. The second time I had an experience similar to yours -- uneven with flames spitting out in a number of places. Again, it was many years ago so the memory is pretty vague but I thin you should be seeing a fairly even coverage of flame across the unit.

Have you put anything through to their customer service? I have the Pro 500 NG and although gas type shouldn't matter mine has worked flawlessly. Although I have had very little to do with their customer service, even when I was griping about how long it took for delivery they were always prompt and courteous with replies and I have heard that they are top notch in customer service and are actually interested in assuring you got exactly what you thought you were buying. Which is a refreshing change.

Back