THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Oddly enough I haven't tried it but that'll change. I've tried the taco trucks across them and the saloon that some raved about and I wasn't impressed at all.

Thanks!!

The Country Girl Saloon!! Haha not the classiest establishment. The taco truck in that parking lot has some good al pastor, Tio's market is right across the street from there. It is actually just a small liquor store but they threw a few tables in it and started serving food. Hands down the best I have had in this area.

Fine looking nachos, Danny! We love the Salvadoran chorizo, and use it frequently on tacos.

Did you check out the bash we are having in the fall?

http://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/showthread.php?t=245800

We're about 30 minutes south of you, so not too far away at all.

I would love to make it to the bash this year. It is on my wedding anniversary but I already ran it by the wife and it wasn't a no!! I will definitely be following the thread and look forward to making it out there!

The Country Girl Saloon!! Haha not the classiest establishment. The taco truck in that parking lot has some good al pastor, Tio's market is right across the street from there. It is actually just a small liquor store but they threw a few tables in it and started serving food. Hands down the best I have had in this area.

Will hit it up next week after......... :pound: :thumb:

eQuQqebh.jpg

Back