THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

harripooner

Knows what a fatty is.
Put the finishing touches on my newish UDS and recently acquired CL weber one touch. And seeing as the PS3 network is still down and I just got 3 bags or Royal oak lump, one bag of brixs, pecan and hickory wood chunks, and some apple wood chips I had some time to concentrate on the important things like BBQ, a few oat sodas, and some cornhole.

coals.jpg

Home made painters tape stencil

logo1.jpg

logoclose.jpg

chops.jpg

chops1.jpg

chops4.jpg

chops5.jpg

chops6.jpg

Made two new BBQ sauces. One was an abomination from Cooks Illustrated that took quite a bit of bourbon (for me and the sauce), apple juice, and spices to rectify. The other was one made by my roomate using peache preserves. It was bomb!!

chops8.jpg

Sundays cook in ridiculous winds

My first attempt at a chuckie? or pot roast. I don't know the diff. pretty much salt, pepper, thyme, and garlic

pr1.jpg

pr2.jpg

Roomate cooked two butts for a work party.

pr3.jpg

pr4.jpg

pr5.jpg

Ridiculous winds made the UDS temps crazy. Eevn with all the air inlets closed temps kept soaring past 275. A full Tecate got things back in order.

pr6.jpg

Put the roast in a pan with peppers, onions, garlic, carrots, potatoes, and a guiness (thanks to someone on here). Then back to the grill for a few.

Crappy pick, but it came out pretty good. I didn't cook it long enought to shred, but I was hungry. Pork butts stayed on past my bedtime.

pr7.jpg

pr8.jpg

Looks like you had a better weekend than I did. I spent two 12-hour shifts working in radiology and didn't light the grill at all...

Looks awesome, I worked friday, saturday and sunday nights...off now for a few though and doing a big bash this weekend at home. Nice looking grub.

Back