THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A very good looking UDS! Did you do anything special to fit the upper extension to the main drum?

Ooohhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!

Somebody roll me over, not to be biased but, it tastes great...:-D
Will post pics later, I can't move right now... My transplant buddy from N.C, just hit the 26 mile wall, thirds!! He came over and made "Sweet Tea"
Dang thats good stuff.

Brent, thanks again for the call, amazing! It was like talking to a long lost buddy! Now thats the true meaning of a brethen!

I need to go shred the other 2 butts, its payday for all the people who helped me out.

Sounds like your cook went just like mine did the other night. Look for the thread - Briskets in the Drum. Same nightmare. Food was farking incredible though.

Good work!

B

I'm here at work. 62 miles from home. Got brisket on in drum cruising at 220 Deg. Will check when I get home. Only thing better would be Spicewine chugging along and a cooler full of, wait 1/2 full of beers, and being at home. Oh well gotta pay the bills. Thank god for drum since I work alot.

One day...

One day, I'll be comfortable like that! Thats awesome! Well I actually left for 2 1/2 hours today without checking temps, and it was holding nicely.

Glad your first cook went well. You will learn to trust the drum. It is just like any other smoker. When I got my Stumps I had to relearn a few things but patience is everything. Now I have a few options and I don't even think about how I am cooking. My Komodo has become my simple favorite, but my drum should be finished soon and then who knows.

You might want to invest in a Stoker, it is like an insurance policy, it will help you trust you equipment with less worry. Just a thought.

Great Job on the Drum Brother !! and Great Post too !! Thanks for the Pictures !!

Back