THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

smokincracker

is one Smokin' Farker
I know Jay and the Spice Wine boys have been getting a lot of attention on this forum. Well I am here to let you all know why. My Second Spice Wine custom smoker came off the truck today. With a lack of a better description this cooker is a work of art.

To season the new cooker. I loaded the cooker with a load of fuel (less than 10 lbs of Kingsford) at 4:00PM this afternoon. I arranged the coals in a maze to facilitate a long burn. At 5:00PM I had 255F in the cooking chamber. This temp was dampened to about 210F at that time. I have checked the cooker every hour and it is still holding about 210F. Direct TV time is now approx 10:00PM. I checked the fire box and only less than half of my maze has burnt. At this rate we should be holding temp 210F till tomorrow.

My friends this =s occasional valuable hours of sleep in a contest.

Thank you
SpiceWine

Yes, pics please. I saw your new pit in the beginning stages at Jay's shop. Looking forward to seeing it all finished.

Back