THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Just pulled the ribs to go in the foil. The fatboy has been crankin all day at 245ish. Hasn't even budged. The vents are all but 1/2 inch closed for air flow. I'm curious, can I close one all the way without any problems? Typically I like to run a little lower.

I use only one vent and find it a bit easier to lock in the temp. Of course, a BBQ Guru makes it even easier!

Bob S...thanks for the tip. I'll try that next time. They just came out of he foil and ready to set the glaze.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1321824184.920304.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1321824184.920304.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 48
Glad she got there safely......how did you like the art work inside the crate??!! My 4 yr old twin girls "helped" me crate it.....they used two sharpie pens on it!!!! Now get that sucker filthy!!!!

Bob S...thanks for the tip. I'll try that next time. They just came out of he foil and ready to set the glaze.

Those look so good! When are you inviting all the Brethren over for Q from your new toy? Hmmm??? :becky:

Glad she got there safely......how did you like the art work inside the crate??!! My 4 yr old twin girls "helped" me crate it.....they used two sharpie pens on it!!!! Now get that sucker filthy!!!!

I figured there were some kids involved in the crating. I had my 5 year old help me take it apart...of course he wanted to keep it in the garage to use as a fort first.

Here's a pic of the final product, it's a little blurry though

Thanks again Andy!

Attachments

• ribs (Medium).jpg
    ribs (Medium).jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 35
Back