THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

With 2 bottles of crown gone:eek:, I'm surprised you got that far... Look good!. We'll be waiting for the finished pics.

There is electric in it. Will Be 4 flourescent lights and 4 plug ins. and air conditioning will be in sometime next week, with a heat strip.

you will enjoy it when it is done i was in the same boat two years ago :-D

I wil lgive you a hint - work goes a lot faster when you do not have the beer and Crown empties everywhere . . . just saying.

So, did you start wth the Crown and move on to the Heineken and end with the Busch, or the other way around? I believe in starting with the best and working down, so I am guessing you started with the Busch!
Nice Trailer also, with all these comp trailer threags being started I am having some serious trailer envy going on. I wanted to get a trailer this year but I had to go and let my wife talk me into buying a house instead. I fell ashamed, letting my priorities slip like that! :)

here are some more pics, first contest is in 2 weeks. I got the Grey tank in tonight, the plumbing finished and 2 coats of varnish on the cabinets.

Attachments

Back