My meat thermometer no longer accurate

I had a similar experience with flameBoss. The probes we're horrible. At $25 a probe I decided to cut my losses and got an Inkbird.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

I think I may have jinxed myself. I used my Smoke to monitor my gas grill and some pork loins last night and one of the probes was dead. Or seemingly dead, only reading HHH

:facepalm:

I have been using a Fireboard for many years with 0 issues.
Great connection, great cloud service for your sessions and plenty of probes.
Their new software is now even better as it allows you to add pics to your session notes

Cooked a butt for mothers day and thermometer was all over the place after 154 degrees. Finished it off with my thermo pin. It was just a cheap weber, but its been a good one for three yrs. To many to choose from these days. Got a Meater + on the way but wanting something with 3 or 4 probes. Possibly wifi also. Recommendations would be appreciated. Thanks

I just bought a FireBoard and have used it twice - so far I'm VERY happy with it.

okay, so after some comments and suggestions here, I am considering a fireboard 2 drive. I have seen the stats and notes you can generate (including pics which is great), and I am impressed. So thank you for your input!

Just gotta work out the logistics of buying/selling.

Back