THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

good looking fatties - congrats! Also, don't knock the sausage brand - it may have been all the store had, but it turned out well, sounds like. I have used several different brands and liked them all...

Thanks Again.

What internal temp did you cook them to before you pulled them off. Second, I see "pron" on here and I don't know what that is. I know it has to be something simple, but I am still very new here.

I noticed the questions were already answered. Sorry, :frown: I don't get to check the Brethren site as often as I would like.

Fatties are like lays, you cannot stop at just one.

I totally agree. It's like I've got to have them every weekend now.:cool:

I see you are from Mamaroneck, I was raised in Mamaroneck and graduated from Mamaroneck High School.

Hey Fellas, I had noticed you guys were local, and I have a few friends that moved up your way. Do you know someone by the nickname Woody? He works for Mam'k DPW. He's a good friend.

Now that you are hooked, make you a fattie piston. It makes stuffing a fattie as simple as can be.

I saw the post for the Fatty Piston, and on my next trip to Lowes, I will be picking up the supplies to make a few. An excellent idea.

And to everyone else... Many thanks for the kind words. Fatties are not only easy to make and cook, but they are awesome to eat.

Back