THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I call BS... first brisket... yeah, right! :pound:

Seriously, that's a well cooked brisket right there!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
I called it!!! I didn't know it but I was still right... that counts, right?

If I knew it was that easy, I would have all kinds of tractor rim posts and posts of me cooking amazing food with nothing but a cast iron skillet, fire and a fishing rod

:becky:
Lol That's happened a few times. Found one of my cinderblock pig cooks posted on a hunting forum. The guy was posting it as his cook. Found one of my fatty cooks on an RV forum.....same deal. :tsk: lol

Yer so full of "awesome" hahahahaha!

I copy yer cooks and post em all the time on me blog...haven't had a visit in 10 f'ing years, but damnit I put the shoulder ta the stone!!!! Just copied this one...yup....no visits

-D
:laugh: Good one Dave. Thanks for the laugh!

But it got several Thanks.

Plagiarizing Much?

Something smellith of Limburger.

Thanks Jeanie! :wink:
I wasn't saying anything negative about Josh. Just how odd it was that his thread didn't get any response. Josh is a well liked regular on this site. His threads usually get lots of responses.

all gone.. IP was from Vietnam. WTF.. probably scraping and mistakenly posted in this forum instead of the scrape site.

Back