My Easter Dinner

Nice, nice, nice! Jeanie, that meal is so simple it is ridiculous that you made it look so delicious. But I shouldn't be surprised. After all, you are The Cowgirl!
:thumb::thumb::first:

That looks spectacular, Jeanie! I can't wait for morel season here, and I'll have to check into if wild onions grow here, too. Thanks for another great idea!

That's fine dining right there Jeanie! A $100 plate in New York City for 2 tiny slices of that!

As good as the plate looks (and it looks amazing), it's nothing compared to the level of effort to put the plate together. A lot of hard work and love, really nice.

I can't make anything that looks this good, never mind how delicious it must have been. Beautiful, fresh ingredients, perfect bacon weave ... wow!

That looks outstanding! I really like how you focus on sustainability and utilizing all of the resources you have available to you! Even better, you know how to make them cooperate and turn into something delicious.

Nice, nice, nice! Jeanie, that meal is so simple it is ridiculous that you made it look so delicious. But I shouldn't be surprised. After all, you are The Cowgirl!
:thumb::thumb::first:

Thanks so much Jeremy! Very kind of you! :grin:

Looks Awesome Jen!!!!!!
Thank you Paul! Keeping you and family in my thoughts..

That looks spectacular, Jeanie! I can't wait for morel season here, and I'll have to check into if wild onions grow here, too. Thanks for another great idea!
Thanks Chris! I bet the onions grow in your area too. Hope you have great luck finding morels this year! Looking forward to seeing how you cook em! :grin:

Now that looks like a slice of heaven!

I am truly amazed again neighbor!

Thank you Neighbor! I know you've moved, not sure where you are now but I hope you are able to find mushrooms too. :grin:

That's fine dining right there Jeanie! A $100 plate in New York City for 2 tiny slices of that!
Thanks so much Bill! I bet venison is expensive in big cities. lol I enjoy bringing in my own. :grin:

As good as the plate looks (and it looks amazing), it's nothing compared to the level of effort to put the plate together. A lot of hard work and love, really nice.
Thank you Agfox! This is one of my favorite meals. Venison and morels just seem to go together. :grin:

Nothing less than spectacular I really need to find some of those mushrooms
Thank you George! You do need to check your area. I bet they are everywhere! :-D

WOW! Im having a hard time typing, 'cuz I keep drooling on the keyboard!:clap2:
lol Thanks Dave! Very kind of you! :grin:

X-tra Good.
Ed
:laugh: Thanks Ed!

I can't make anything that looks this good, never mind how delicious it must have been. Beautiful, fresh ingredients, perfect bacon weave ... wow!

Thanks so much! I enjoyed both gathering the ingredients and eating the meal. :-D

That looks outstanding! I really like how you focus on sustainability and utilizing all of the resources you have available to you! Even better, you know how to make them cooperate and turn into something delicious.

Thank you Erik! There is so much growing in the wild around my area. It feels good to be able to eat from the land now and then. :grin:

Darn it Jeanie, that looks absolutely ridiculously amazing!
Thanks so much! :grin:

Great looking cook Jeanie.
Thank you Kevin! I'm looking forward to seeing your wild turkey cook! :grin:

Back