THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nice setup. I will have to check out that deck box since I have all of my cooking stuff in a corner of the dining room. My fiancée is not a fan of that.

I’ll use a quote from my dad. “If you can’t get it done with that set up, it doesn’t need doin’.”

I have cooked exclusively on a Weber kettle for over 25 years and love everything about it. I hope you feel the same that far down the road.

What if you switched the storage box with the table and turned the box lengthwise. Would that be doable?

Let me give a wider view image to show:

nADdUfe.jpg
[/IMG]

You all are missing the most important take away "The wife even likes the setup." That's all that matters! I am much more of a function over form. That's where the wife comes in :-D

Let me give a wider view image to show:

nADdUfe.jpg
[/IMG]

Personally I would make a frame and worktops in that area and make it all look like an outdoor kitchen.......sit the Webber on a plinth off the deck

But that’s me

Back