THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tracy_F

Spoke with Lang today. 6 weeks to get my 48 patio deluxe.
Was hoping to get it by opening day of football but will have to deal with it.
And as a + I have extra time to clean the garage to make a parking spot for it and my Oki Joe Longhorn.
:becky:

Spoke with Lang today. 6 weeks to get my 48 patio deluxe.
Was hoping to get it by opening day of football but will have to deal with it.
And as a + I have extra time to clean the garage to make a parking spot for it and my Oki Joe Longhorn.
:becky:

I hear you.

I think Lang is very busy cranking out their pits. I received mine (Scarlett) after 6+ weeks and was well worth the wait. Meanwhile, I got really creative with my wife's small Kingsford pit, as my Char-griller (3rd one) had just quit on me.

My other choice was a pit from Lone Star Grillz, but just couldn't wait four months. That Lang 48 is a nice pit. but couldn't swing it because of the additional shipping costs to Texas, but am thrilled as are my neighbors.

( I just posted a thread asking Lang and reverse smoker owners regarding what where their best results; smoking on the top or bottom rack?

Let me know how it works for you. Enjoy.

Back