THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wampus

somebody shut me the fark up.
.....so she got EXACTLY that.

She'd bought a 4 lb bone in rib roast some time ago on sale and threw it in the freezer, so I butchered that into 4 nice sized steaks, then got 2 more from the local butcher and also threw on some of those damned "Pickup Freezer Guy" steaks she got swindled into a while ago just to get em out of the freezer.

Turned out pretty good. I don't do beef steaks that often. These were worth it.

Seasoned with EVOO, fresh cracked pepper, k-salt and LOTS of fresh minced garlic, threw em on the screamin hot Performer and served with COTC pan seared gold taters and a big ole mess of saute'd onion and baby bella shrooms.

WE ATE LIKE KINGS!

P5140031_zpsaudzcwjf.jpg

P5140032_zps6o7yvowd.jpg

P5140035_zpsj1hkowre.jpg

P5140036_zpsurcea6qg.jpg

Thanks for lookin'!

Fantastic! Did about the same here. Wasn't even planning on it, but my lovely wife took a nap so I snuck out and grabbed some ribeyes and taters, had a little chimichurri to throw on, but I was loving 'em nekkid so went with that.

Good to see ya Wamp!

:clap2: BTW, When's the Next 40 Butts Cook.......... ?

I can't find the thread where you had the Fiery Furnace LOADED butts n Briskets n chickens.....

Last edited:
Poor guy. Having to cook and eat ribeyes for Mother's Day.

Did you convince her to drink beer and watch sports after that? :becky:

Back