THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Greendriver

is Blowin Smoke!
Mother’s Day dinner turned out to be a pretty dang good and well rounded dinner for 3 well “rounded” and happy eaters. Mom really enjoyed that oh so tender fillet and lobsta tails. The grilled lemon pound cake with brn sugar, butta, and a sprinkle of ground chipotle pepper on the peaches and poured over all then topped with whipped cream was a nice touch. I knew as soon as I got back from Kroger with that fillet at that price I should have got more than one of em. I can’t wait to try the 1 ½ pound ground fillet for a burger. WhoooooooBuddy.

SDC10518.jpg

mo pics

Great looking food there. That little PK did ya proud.

You have your females trained much better than I do -- I could never get away with grilling cake. :biggrin:

That's is some fine looking groceries right there....Hey can anyone tell me how to get tongue marks off my monitor....Da*n..

That looks really good. Nice placement of the lump for direct/indirect.

Back