THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Smoking Piney

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Batch Image
Name or Nickame
John
Sunday was rainy, cold, and nasty here, so I delayed my Mother's Day cook until yesterday. My wife requested seafood.

I grilled some scallops.

ybjGhIvh.jpg

Planked some grouper fillets.

6VJnzy7h.jpg

And served with cole slaw and green beans.

HJS5pBph.jpg

It was a great dinner. :)

YUM. A lucky wife. I would be all over that plate. I delayed my Mothers Day cook too. Was going to make Cheesesteaks on the Blackstone as we have not had a good one since moving to MA. Kay said to have them Monday so I would not have to go to the store so we had left over Rana's Lasagna. Did the cheesteaks last night with mushrooms and caramelized onions. First time and turned out good

YUM. A lucky Bride. I would be all over that plate. I delayed my Mothers Day cook too. Was going to make Cheesesteaks on the Blackstone as we have not had a good one since moving to MA. Kay said to have them Monday so I would not have to go to the store so we had left over Rana's Lasagna. Did the cheesteaks last night with mushrooms and caramelized onions. First time and turned out good
I love a good cheesesteak, although not a mushroom eater so I do make them on the Blackstone also.

I asked my wife what she wanted to eat for Motherā€™s Day and we went to a food truck festival with about 20 different food trucks so she got to try a couple different things.

I also told her Saturday that I donā€™t want her doing any dishes or laundry on Motherā€™s Day so make sure and get it done Saturday. šŸ˜

Back