THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Grumpy's Q

is Blowin Smoke!
I love the fact that pizza skins come two to a package. A long day at work needed an easy meal.....and a cold beer! I had some Pepperoni black olives and shrumes. Did I mention a cold beer? Still learning the pizza thing but I'm gaining on it. Watching Rick and picking up hints. This time I turned it after five minutes. Made a big difference in the way it was cooked evenly.

Attachments

That looks alot better than the one i blew last night. Tried to get by with a small amount of charcoal, and by the time i got done BSing with the neighbor, i couldn't hold any higher than 390. Took forever, but still tasted better than any store bought. Tell me more about the flipping

Paul

That looks alot better than the one i blew last night. Tried to get by with a small amount of charcoal, and by the time i got done BSing with the neighbor, i couldn't hold any higher than 390. Took forever, but still tasted better than any store bought. Tell me more about the flipping

Paul
I just rotated 90 degrees after 5 minutes. Cooked a lot more evenly so I thought. Rick mentioned that the other day.

I can not think of anything better to have with a Fat Tire.

That looks really good. :eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap

Back