THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

jzadski

Babbling Farker
Name or Nickame
Joe
I heard from Malcolm's podcast about his chipotle ranch mayo wings so I figured why not give them a try? Set 1 chipotle ranch, 2 Frankenmuth chicken seasoning, and my rub, 3 Cosmo Buffalo. Threw on a fatty for good measure. Have been craving one since Jeremy's post. More to come...

Attachments

Sorry for the late all be it happy ending :shock: First the bad. When I had the wings on a rack to dry in the fridge some were still partially frozen so the skin wasn't as dried out as much as I would have liked. The good, everything else. Each rub was really flavorful and would not hesitate to repeat any. The skin was bite through on all wings but, not all crispy as hoped. Cooked at 405* for about an hour to 200ish without flipping. Thanks for looking.

Attachments

The real question is did you use Blue Plate? The official sponsor of the How to BBQ Right Podcast......LOL

The real question is did you use Blue Plate? The official sponsor of the How to BBQ Right Podcast......LOL

Funny you should mention that. Not sold up here but, going to FL next Friday and getting a Blue Plate is on the list of things to do. Going to the grocery store anyway :mrgreen:

Back