THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rodney

Full Fledged Farker
My first batch of MOINK balls!!! They were tasty... I seasoned the bacon with smoked paprika, onion powder and garlic powder and put the seasonings against the meatball to lock it in. YUM!!! I offset cook them in my el Cheapo charcoal grill and tossed in some hickory chips. :cool:

I thought they were a touch over-seasoned, but my wife and mother-in-law said DON'T CHANGE A THING! I'll probably still cut back on the spices a little bit... The bacon got slightly lost in the smoked paprika, but that's just me being critical and trying to keep improving the recipe.

EDIT: The post title was capitalized, but was automatically lower-cased by the system...

picture.php

-Rodney

The only problem I see is that the bacon was wrapped counter-clockwise instead of the preferred clockwise...

Now you need to work on advanced MOINK balling ... dual-wrapped.

Thanks for sharing...gonna have to throw some on now!

wow looks good, but i gotta say i really get the hebe jebes when i see the "V" word or the "S" word. good thing i bacon on hand. it cures almost everything.

Back