THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I'm in for any sort of get together...not a big wine guy, but I always have plenty of cold beer and a bottle of Gentleman Jack handy :lol:
It will be great to meet everyone, it looks like many our our paths will cross several times this summer.

For anyone that is doing the peoples choice, do you know if we have to provide our own chaffing dish or will a foil pan work????

Has anyone received registration confirmation from Perry yet? I haven't and just wondered if I should bother contacting him. Thanks!

I didn't either and I noticed my check wasn't cashed so I sent him an email....he got it and did say that he hasn't cashed any checks yet...

I also asked about the peoples choice...if you are particiapting you will need to provide your own chafing dish heated with 2 cans of sterno.

See you all on Friday, I will be pulling in mid-morning. Looking forward to the 18 mile drive (beats the hell out of the 400 miles for that last one!)

Yoo must leeve up der in dat der nordern' Iohwa!

I didn't either and I noticed my check wasn't cashed so I sent him an email....he got it and did say that he hasn't cashed any checks yet...

I also asked about the peoples choice...if you are particiapting you will need to provide your own chafing dish heated with 2 cans of sterno.

See you all on Friday, I will be pulling in mid-morning. Looking forward to the 18 mile drive (beats the hell out of the 400 miles for that last one!)

Go Hawks! The Cyclones are the worst part of living in Ames, lol!

You must be a Golden Glorified Rats fan, if you think the Hawks suck. ;-)

Cyclone fan here. I'm not cocky enough to walk in the hawk shoes.:rolleyes:

Although, ever year of cyclone football gets me closer.:eek:

hay can ya'll do me a favior? my brother in law and part time partner will be there could you guys go over to him and say howdy please !!!!! his name is Jeff and he is there with Rylee and rayray his daughters! his team name is Big Daddy...thanks guys

hay can ya'll do me a favior? my brother in law and part time partner will be there could you guys go over to him and say howdy please !!!!! his name is Jeff and he is there with Rylee and rayray his daughters! his team name is Big Daddy...thanks guys

N.P. I sm looking forward to meeting everyone. We will be pulling in in the 10:00 area. Picked out a case of wines to bring this morning. Now I just have to learn to cook.

Dan

Any of you doing the Spam contest? I just saw they now make Spam hot dogs.

Anyone know if we are on pavement or grass/dirt for this? NOAA right now is forecasting 50 percent chance of showers Friday afternoon...

Back