THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

BBQ Freak

Babbling Farker
Name or Nickame
BBQ Mojo
Well I sold my Shirley Golf Cart Smoker this morning and had around a 100 calls and messages about it and never thought it would of sell this fast . On one thing it at least went to a fellow Brethren member on here and ask me not to say who it is at this time and maybe he wants it to be his own announcement . I have had my new Shirley on order for a long time now but just been keeping it a secret so it looks like my Assassin Smoker will be getting a lot of work for the rest of this year . What is funny everyone always say go bigger but I am going smaller for the second time , lol . Now it is time to plan my trip down to the shop for the 3rd time and hang with them Shirley boys .

I don't blame you bud. I want one bad I haven't priced shipping yet,ugh I also want a stick burner lol it will never end

yes the shipping does seem high but once you see how they crate their cookers you will understand , they even put angle iron around all the edges .

yes the shipping does seem high but once you see how they crate their cookers you will understand , they even put angle iron around all the edges .

You can't beat the price of the grill compared to others .i know the door is only insulated but I'm sure the rest is still awsome quality. Sorry didn't mean to hijack your thread lol

Smaller better things! Good luck BBQ freak. I hope to get me something similar to what you had

you will and timing was not right on your end buddy .

Sounds like you have an addiction. It's called Shirley-colism. I wish You luck...and I feel like I might have it too...

this will be my final build and will get the job done even with my catering jobs .

Back