THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

sudsandswine

Quintessential Chatty Farker
I'm looking for the hotdog bun equivalent of a hamburger slider bun. I'm going to stuff some "mini links" maybe 3 or 4" long and would like to find an appropriately sized bun. I can't say I've ever seen them before, but I haven't really looked either. I figure if any of the major national brands make them I shouldn't have a problem finding them here.

Do these exist?

Definitely don't need THAT many, but I DO need them for Sunday. May have to run to the store with fingers crossed.

I have to agree with Tbro. I would wager that finding them in any local store will be very difficult since:
A) hotdogs are, for the most part, a standard size, thus, so are the buns;
B) bread has such a short shelf life that slow sellers are hard to stock.
If you don't want to bake them yourself, maybe a local bakery can do it for you.

I'd buy the case Erik linked.
Then freeze what isn't used.

But then... sometimes I DO like ketchup on my Hot Dogs, too.

Sunday? :shock: Good luck with that! :roll:

Don't know if you have a Krystal's burger place near you, but they use mini buns for their chili dogs. might be able to get the manager to order extras for you.

Back