THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I've been recently thinking a lot about the amazing amount of stuff I've learned here, the incredible people I've met here online and in person, and the cool things that happen that generate from this site right here. Phil, you and the mods have created and continue to maintain quite a thing here - something that really does make a tangible positive difference in the world. It takes a lot of work and I'm sure no small amount of annoyance, and I as well as most of the other farkers here deeply appreciate what y'all do here every single day.

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all y'all farkers!

This place is great because of you, all the people who help you, and all the farkers who hang out here. The giving spirit here is huge. Thanks to everyone everywhere who tries to make others lives better. Merry Christmas one and all.

Back