THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

kickedaside05

Knows what a fatty is.
Name or Nickame
Flash
Not sure if this is the right location or not. New to the forum. A buddy and I bought 4 day tickets for Memphis in May and the kingsford tour while we are there also. Never been to anything like this what should I expect? Anything else a must see while in that area?

Bass pro at the pyramid is really cool if you're into that.
Graceland if you like Elvis
Beale Street
Memphis BBQ Co (Horn Lake, MS) is my fav bbq restaurant, 1 mile across the MS border
Rendezvous is neat if you've never been. Ribs are ok but atmosphere is really cool

That's off the top of my head. I'm sure I'll think of more later.

Gus' Friend Chicken for lunch and then Earnestine and Hazel's late night. Voted the best Dive bar in the country...It is an old whore house!

I was going to lose my mind if nobody mentioned Gus' Fried Chicken. It's a must do for me whenever I have time in Memphis whether Memphis is the destination or not.

Awesome! Thanks for the ideas everyone. I'm going to have my buddy join this site. Great place for information.

Back