THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

DaveMW

is Blowin Smoke!
Memorial Day Weekend Four Beast Feast

I thought that for this holiday weekend I should make all the 4 major food groups so that is what I did. I cooked up Beef, Pork, Chicken and Seafood. :becky:

Saturday; the first beast of the Four Beast Feast; Chicken. I went with Jerk Chicken cooked on the Weber kettle over lump, Lime/Cilantro Rice and Margaritas.

MemorialDayWeekend1.jpg

Sunday was the day to fire up the smoker for beast #2; Pork.
Started off with a Bacon Explosion Fatty using homemade maple sausage, bacon inside and out of course, provolone and pure maple syrup.

MemorialDayWeekend2.jpg

The finished fatty.

MemorialDayWeekend4.jpg

MemorialDayWeekend5.jpg

For dinner it will be Pulled Pork.

MemorialDayWeekend3.jpg

And Mac and Cheese.

2012MemorialDayWeekend7.jpg

Some ABT's for good measure.

2012MemorialDayWeekend6.jpg

And the plated photo.

2012MemorialDayWeekend8.jpg

Monday Breakfast.

MemorialDayWeekend10.jpg

Monday's Dinner included beast #3; Beef and beast #4; Seafood. I started with a nice 1" bone in Ribeye.

MemorialDayWeekend11.jpg

MemorialDayWeekend12.jpg

Put it on the Weber kettle over lump.
MemorialDayWeekend13.jpg

And the Juniper Rubbed Salmon on the Cedar Plank with Wild Berry Glaze on top also on the kettle.

MemorialDayWeekend14.jpg

And the plated meals.

MemorialDayWeekend15.jpg

MemorialDayWeekend16.jpg

Thanks for looking at my Four Beast Feast!

Love your avatar, Go Redlegs being i live downtown covington and grew up in cincy. Based on this cook, a get together may be in order and a reds game!

That all looks very good. I came close with a three beast feast this weekend.

1) Friday - Seafood - Roasted Oysters - Grilled Rockfish stuffed with Lemon and Dill
Saturday - Grills Dark - Family ate out and saw Avengers
2) Sunday - Pork - ATBs and spareribs for sons Birthday
3) Monday - Poultry - Grilled Chicken Liver wraped in Bacon; Spatchcock Chicken in Lemon Grass Celantro Pesto

Back