Mega Racks of Dino Bones (And, the long awaited new venture)

Glad that life is turning around for you Bo!
Your ribs..........well someday in the future I see Bo's bbq joint!
More success to you brother.

Best of luck with the cart business. I talked to a guy while I was on vacation that did the same thing from a boat on the river in Wisconsin. He told me that he does this only on the weekends when the pleasure boaters were out and works for the gas company during the week. That particular day he said he had brought in $900 in vienna hot dog sales which was a so so day for him. He also said that this side deal of his made him an extra 60k plus a year. The best part of this story is he used to live one town over from me here in Chicago. Small world. To make this story a reality here are a couple pictures I took.

Attachments

• chuck weddingfishing trip 023.jpg
    chuck weddingfishing trip 023.jpg
    90.9 KB · Views: 123
  • chuck weddingfishing trip 026.jpg
    chuck weddingfishing trip 026.jpg
    83.6 KB · Views: 123
  • chuck weddingfishing trip 027.jpg
    chuck weddingfishing trip 027.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 123
Bo, I congratulate you on your new venture and your entreprenurial spirit!
I'd love to know more about the cart business and hope you'll keep us all posted about your progress and success! Neat cart! Where did you find it?
paperboy98

The cart is a "Victor". (Carts by Victor, made here in Phx.)

Where I come from the girls that run these carts all wear halter tops and thongs.:thumb::thumb::thumb:

Good luck with the new venture, I always wanted to do that. I don't look too good in a thong. :becky:

I'll just have to take your word for that Jim! Here is one time we can hope there are no pictures to prove it!

Dang skippy! I check out for a couple weeks and Brother Bo got hisself a new business. Congratulations and good luck Bo.

Good lookin' Ribs Bo and the new business venture sound like a natural fit. Doing what you like to do and getting paid for it ... I don't think it could be any better!

Ahhh, the thrills and chills of doing your own gig! 24 years ago I changed from suits and ties to shorts and polo shirts and never looked back.

Enjoy the ride!:icon_bigsmil

Back