THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Smokey Lonesome

is one Smokin' Farker
Name or Nickame
Bill
I have their BBQ42 Chicken Cooker flipper. Nothing really like it out there. Best chicken I have ever eaten.

The cooker is not for the faint hearted though. When you have it fully loaded, the amount of smoke and steam generated from the fat hitting the coals is almost comical. Make sure you’re downwind from any crowds LOL. Cool thing is the flipping of the chicken seems to hypnotize people. I only use it if cooking large batch because it takes quite a bit of charcoal to fire up.

Great quality build. I imigaine the quality of their smokers is also top notch, but I’ve never actually cooked on one.

Agree there isn’t a lot of discussion among the brethren here but the few who own them seem to like them. They are pricey for the same real estate compared to other pits but they do appear well made and use quality materials. Maybe that’s the reason we don’t see more discussion and reviews.

Anyway I’m on their mailing list and wanted to share the video and the pictures for those interested in ‘fabrication pron’ if that’s even a thing!

I LOVE my TS250. It has the 42 chicken cooker on it too that really does put out amazing chicken. The build quality is unbelievable and it is really easy to run and control temp.

I'm hoping to buy one of their pig cookers this year.

I am also reasonably local to Meadow Creek and have a few of their products.

The BBQ 42 chicken cooker is my favorite. Holds a full 40 lb case of chicken.

Their seasonings are really good, as well. And they are great people to deal with.

I searched for a couple years for a cooker that would be able to handle the winter cold wind ect. glad I did stick burners I didn't want to stay up all night waiting for a log to burn down, nor could I handle a heavy box and move it any where I wanted at a moments notice. So I settled on the pr60, I'm glad I did. I c. an get 35 butts on top and bottom rack. I can smoke, roast, bake, and high heat on this and without a ton of work. Even in the coldest days like today -31 wind chill it does great.

Back