THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

JD McGee

somebody shut me the fark up.
McKinley Springs Winery BBQ Showdown

Prosser, WA
June 11 & 12
Third year for this event and it's getting better every year. Don't you want to drink wine while you are cooking! Public sampling is encouraged. Come join us! ***New Payout Schedule***
Registration Form

I'll be cooking this one as SouthPaw BBQ with my wife Rhana...this will be our first event together...:thumb:

The swamprb will be busy this weekend with his daughter and son's graduations from high school and college...:p

BTW...did I mention that the winery pours free wine for the competitors...there's something about that that appealed to my wife...:twisted:

This event has become a qualifer...so...my wife and I will be cookin this one as "Left Hand Smoke" instead of SouthPaw...(we're shootin' for another bung in the barrel)...:becky: The swamprb will be doin' his usual prep and presentation magic and keeping me on track via the cell phone towers.

See you there! :p

....Ummh, yeah-like I'm going to have some spare time on my hands while they are reading off the names of the 3000+ graduating Seniors during turn-ins. Let's see....I can phone in the Chicken before they get to the "M's", if that'll help?
Wish I could do more!

Go get 'em JD & Rhanna!! You got it goin' on!

Good luck JD and Rhanna! Gonna have to save the wine tasting for the victory celebration!! I can picture swamprb sitting in the crowd, bluetooth in ear, quietly communicating with John!!

Good Luck!

Your new partner sure looks a lot prettier than your old one...just saying. :becky:

Well, this weekend you find out if you really need Brian... Might be easier to split the prize money without him! :heh:

Hope you guys take another GC! I know you won't come in last... My friend Greg (Saucy Pig) will be there, so that spot is reserved for him! :shock: :tape:

Well, this weekend you find out if you really need Brian... Might be easier to split the prize money without him! :heh:

Hope you guys take another GC! I know you won't come in last... My friend Greg (Saucy Pig) will be there, so that spot is reserved for him! :shock: :tape:

I not only NEED him...he is essential to our success. As I type he is probably prepping chicken...:thumb:

Back